Candida Yeast Detox is made by a company known as Crystal Star as a replacement for Cand-Ex. The product is claimed to have the capacity to effectively deal with candida overgrowth while acting as anti-fungal against re-growth.
It’s marketed as a solution for those faced with yeast overgrowth and need an-all natural treatment. Out of interest to know how it works, we did a bit of investigation on what it contains.
Candida Yeast Detox Crystal Star Ingredients
The product relies on the effectiveness of three main ingredients
• Pau D’Arco – is a type of herbal medicine derived from trees growing naturally in the rain forests of Central and South America. It’s applied on the skin to treat yeast infection. The only challenge is that most of the products labeled Pau D’Arco contain extract from related species that may not be as effective.
• Garlic – Botanically known as Allium sativum, garlic is a species in the onion genus widely used as an-all round treatment, prevention or mitigation of several symptoms. Some studies have shown that garlic can be used as an antifungal. However, some researchers feel that such findings are based on extremely weak evidence.
• Echinacea – is an herbal remedy mainly used to boost immune system, which can help fight candida overgrowth.
• Olive leaf extract – is used as antifungal
• Black Walnut Hulls – also known as Juglans Nigra is known for its effectiveness to cleanse toxins and has been used to fight yeast infections.
• Siberian Eleuthero – Also known as Siberian Ginseng, this herb is used as an adaptogen or a substance used to strengthen the body’s ability to resist stress.
• Other substances contained in Candida Yeast Detox include sodium caprylate, spirulina, seaweed extract, garlic olive, white tea extract, barberry bark, Cranberry extract, Rosemary leaf, Fenugreek seed, peppermint and Thyme.
We couldn’t find the manufacturer’s website; so we relied on information available on resellers’ websites. The suggested dose for adults is 2 capsules twice daily for a period of three months. Children aged 5 to 12 years should take a ½ of adult dose. Some resellers recommend taking a rest after one month before resuming, while others recommend an additional product.
Possible Side Effects
Products that contain a few potent products and a blend of too many substances may have potential for side effects such as nausea or allergic reactions.
Will It Produce Long-Term Results?
Some of the ingredients contained in this product may be helpful. We however found very few customer reviews and we may therefore not be in a good position to give an honest rating for this product.
We couldn’t find the manufacturer’s website to get the recommended price. Most retailers sell each bottle of 60 capsules between $17.21 and $25.00. If you stick to 2 capsules twice daily, 60 capsules will last for 15 days. That means it would cost you between $34.00 and $50.00, depending on where you shop.
Candida Yeast Detox Crystal Star Guarantee
Apart from general return policy offered by a few retailers for all the products, we didn’t find a money back guarantee for this product. We feel the owners and resellers ought to have offered 100% customer satisfaction if they don’t have anything to hide.
Click here to learn about our Top Yeast Infection Treatment Products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Good||Average||Slow||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Average||Average||Average|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.4%||76.5%||74.2%||67.1%||60.5%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unopened||Good||Risk Free||Unopened|