Candida Complex is made by a company known as Rx Health Labs. The product is claimed to support healthy levels of candida while maintaining microbial balance in the gut. Its usefulness is based on a formulation that puts together herbs, probiotics and a class of fiber agents.
We found this product on quite a number of websites. It comes in a colorful, well-labeled bottle that’s hard to miss. We were interested to know how it works and explored a bit on its ingredients.
Candida Complex Rx Health Labs Ingredients
• Oregano Extract – Wild Oregano shrub grows high in the mountains around Mediterranean region, where it’s been used for medicinal purposes for hundreds of years. Oregano is known for its antifungal, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Oregano oil is not only effective in treatment of candida infestation but it also prevents candida yeast from developing resistance.
• Aloe Vera Gel – Known to contain over 75 nutrients, 200 active compounds, 12 vitamins and over 18 amino acids, aloe vera restores proper balance in the body’s system, which is essential for fighting candida. Studies have shown that taking 4 to 6 ounces daily can help inhibit candida.
• Black walnut – is a species of a flowering tree also known as Juglans nigra. It’s been used for fighting yeast infections and cleansing toxins.
• Caprylic Acid – is a short chain fatty acid found in coconut oil, palm oil, milk and other animal and vegetable sources, which has been used for treating bacterial infections.
• Wormwood – is a type of herb whose leaves and oil are useful for relieving digestive disorders, such as intestinal spasms, stomach upset and loss of appetite. However, there is insufficient scientific evidence to rate its effectiveness.
• Anise seed – is derived from a flowering plant growing in the Mediterranean and Southwest Asia regions used for treating constipation, although more evidence is needed to know how effective it is.
• L.Acidophilus – is a species of gram positive bacteria that’s known to be helpful for maintaining natural balance of organisms in the stomach.
• Digestive Cellulose and protease are used for enhancing digestion of protein and fiber.
• Arabinogalactan – is a starch-like chemical occurring in many plants that has been used to aid digestion.
• Other inactive ingredients include rice flour, stearate, gelatin and silicon dioxide.
The suggested use for Candida Complex as a dietary supplement is 2 capsules daily. The product comes in a 60 capsules bottle.
Possible Side Effects
Consumers are warned of potential for allergen side effects due to the addition of ingredients such as Caprylic acid and Black walnut.
Will This Produce Long-Term Results?
While some of the ingredients contained in this product, such as Oregano extract and aloe vera gel may have great results, there are certain unproven blends that may end up watering down its usefulness. We also couldn’t find a good number of documented customer reviews that would have helped us to give an honest rating.
Each bottle of Candida complex retails at $14.00 from the company. They also offer it at what they call “price in reward point”, a form of discount program, to as low as $12.83. That means if you stay with the suggested dose, this is the much you’ll pay for 60 capsules bottle in a month.
Candida Complex Rx Health Labs Guarantee
We couldn’t find a money back guarantee on the company’s website. They however provide a return form, which customers can fill explaining the reasons for returns.
Click here to learn about our Top Yeast Infection Treatment Products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Good||Average||Slow||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Average||Average||Average|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.4%||76.5%||74.2%||67.1%||60.5%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unopened||Good||Risk Free||Unopened|