Medco South Healthcare Femanol is formulated specifically to eliminate vaginal odor but also offers also many other important benefits. When taken on a regular basis, Femanol not only helps stop the recurrence of odor but also helps support the proper balance of yeast.
Femanol is formulated using only the finest vitamins and certified organic herbal extracts and has the best warranty available. The ingredients in Femanol also assist in the re-establishment of the natural lactobacilli and support normal immune function. A strong healthy immune system is essential to fighting bacterial infections and their recurrence.
Femanol Medco South Healthcare Ingredients
Ingredients include the following (specific ingredient amounts are not fully provided in the product source):
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus -5 Billion Viable Cells/capsule,
- Beta 1,
- 3 D-glucan,
- Neem Bark Extract,
- Thiamin (Vitamin B-1),
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2),
- Vitamin B-6,
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5),
The product source contains the following ingredient notes that a prospective user may find helpful (source www.Femanol.com):
- Lactobacilli are bacteria that normally live in the human small intestine and vagina. Lactobacillus, is particularly important because it keeps the vagina slightly acidic to reduce the growth of potentially harmful organisms.
- Garlic is often called ‘nature’s antibiotic’. Antibiotics are very important when fighting an infection by making the body an inhospitable place for invaders. Garlic also has strong anti fungal properties which can support a normal healthy Yeast balance.
- Beta 1,3 D-glucan supports primary immune function in humans. Studies from the Universities of Tulane, Harvard, and Louisville have shown immune enhancing effects of Beta glucan. Beta glucans have also been shown to support healthy cholesterol levels, rapid wound healing. Beta glucan also shows anti-infective effects.
- Neem bark is anti fungal, antiviral and bacterrial. Although it can destroy these, it preserves the beneficial intestinal flora without adverse side effects. Neem is provides support against several fungi that can invade women, including candida, the cause yeast infections.
Thiamin (Vitamin B-1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-6, Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) are each synergistic working in concert with the other. The B vitamins are also important for hair and skin health, enhancing anti-aging effects and regulating the amount of iron in the blood.
Biotin helps control candida growth. Research indicates people with a biotin deficiency may be more likely to become infected with candida.
- Zinc is an important mineral and needs to be taken when an infection is present. Not only does it help to boost immunity, which can encourage faster healing, but it can help to fight a re-occurrence.
Selenium deficiency and anemia (see the B vitamins) appear to be the biggest factors in promoting candida growth.
1 capsule two times daily.
$77.00 for a 30 day supply (60 tablets). Discounts are available for larger orders.
Femanol Medco South Healthcare Guarantee
This product is only sold by the vendor on the internet. It is not sold by local dealers. The vendor offers a 1 year 100% money back refund but does not specify if this time limit begins with date of purchase or delivery and requires the customer to get a return authorization from the vendor first. The product guarantee may apply only to an initial product order. Customers may be charged a shipping and handling and restocking fee for returned orders.
The product source contains a number of product testimonials and provides a contact/customer service phone number.
While the 100% money back guarantee is attractive there are restrictions (refunds are only offered on initial orders) and this product is still very expensive at $77.00 for a 1 month supply although discounts are available for larger orders. While a prescription is not needed to purchase this product an interested consumer should may still want to consider having a health care professional review this product prior to purchase in view of the product’s cost.
Click here to learn about our Top Yeast Infection Treatment Products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Good||Average||Slow||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Average||Average||Average|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.4%||76.5%||74.2%||67.1%||60.5%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unopened||Good||Risk Free||Unopened|