Advanced Candida Control is manufactured by a company known as Healthy Choice Naturals.
The product is claimed to offer several benefits such as inhibiting yeast overgrowth, aiding growth of healthy bacteria, acting on the causes of chronic itching and controlling candida overgrowth.
We got interested to know how it works and did a bit of interrogation on what it really contains.
Advanced Candida Control Healthy Choice Naturals Ingredients
Healthy Choice Natural’s Advanced Candida Control is a combination of plants, herbs, and a selection of digestive enzymes, which include:
• Oregano Extract – Oregano is a type of a shrub growing around the Mediterranean region. Its modern use includes fighting candida infestation and preventing candida yeast from becoming resistant.
• Caprylic Acid – is a type of a fatty acid produced in the body and also found in palm oil, coconut oil, milk butter fat and in other plant and animal sources that’s helpful in treating bacterial and fungal infections.
• Aloe Vera Gel Extract – Aloe is a plant belongs to lily family and is known to possess antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties as well as being loaded with vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
• Anise Seed – Also referred to as aniseed, anise is a type of a plant growing mostly in the Southwest Asia that is believed to help digestive problems such as constipation. However, researchers say there is no sufficient evidence to support these claims.
• Black Walnut – is a type of a flowering plant that’s known to help combat yeast infections.
• Wormwood – Also known as Artemisia absinthium, wormwood is shrub with a bitter, aromatic taste traditionally used in medicine. Modern studies have shown it can act against Candida albicans.
• L. Acidophilus are species of good bacteria that are useful for adding flora and enhancing natural balance in the system.
• Arabinogalactan is a type of chemical occurring in some plants that’s known to be useful for promoting digestion.
Other ingredients include Rice flour, Gelatin and Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable Source)
Each bottle of Advanced Candida Control contains 60 capsules. The suggested use is 2 capsules daily, preferably with meals.
Possible Side Effects
Some ingredients contained in this product such as caprylic acid and black walnut may have potential for side effects such as nausea or stomach upset. The product is also made and packaged in a facility that may also be used to process wheat, fish, tree nuts, soy and milk.
Will This Produce Long-Term Results?
This product looks fairly good, although it contains a few ingredients that may cause contraindications or side effects. Besides, it has not been well reviewed and we couldn’t assess it based on customer experiences.
Each 60 capsules bottle of Advanced Candida Control is listed at $29.95. But the company offers a $10.00 savings coupon, which brings the price down to $22.00. If you go by the recommended dose of 2 capsules daily, this would last one month and the above amount is what you would spend in a month.
Advanced Candida Control Healthy Choice Naturals Guarantee
The owners offer a 90-day money back guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied, you can return the unused portion and get a refund.
Click here to learn about our Top Yeast Infection Treatment Products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Good||Average||Slow||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Average||Average||Average|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.4%||76.5%||74.2%||67.1%||60.5%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unopened||Good||Risk Free||Unopened|