The #1 Rated Yeast Infection Product: YeastClear
The following is an in-depth product review for YeastClear. This is an amazing product, which ticks all of the boxes in terms of quality, research and results. This is by far, the best product we have reviewed for addressing yeast infection issues. YeastClear provides a powerful natural formula that quickly relieves the many symptoms of these types of infections. It contains key ingredients such as undecylenic acid and probiotics. This unique maximum strength formula is manufactured in an FDA registered, cGMP certified laboratory and is formulated with 100% natural ingredients that are proven to be safe and meet the strict standards for purity of the United States Pharmacopeia National Formulary. Read on to find out more about YeastClear and whether it stands up to its claims.
- Undecylenic Acid – An antifungal agent derived from castor oil found to relieve itching and burning.
- Bacillus Coagulans – A probiotic that offers a natural antifungal protective shield in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Bacillus Subtilis – A probiotic that has been shown to work against harmful viruses, fungi and pathogenic bacteria.
- Enterococcus Faecium – A gram-positive bacterium that balances pH levels and decreases other harmful intestinal bacteria.
- Bifidobacterium Longum – A gram-positive bacterium in the intestinal tract that halts the growth of pathogenic organisms.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus – Contains probiotic characteristics and is helpful in controlling the growth of the fungus Candida albicans.
- Prebiotic – Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) acts as food for good bacteria in the intestine to help healthy microflora thrive.
- Vitamin Blend – A combination of beneficial essential vitamins (C, B1, B2 and B6) that help combat yeast infections.
The recommended dose for adults is to take 2 capsules a day. For best results, take one in the morning and one in the afternoon. After the first month, take one capsule three times daily (one in the morning, one in the afternoon and one at night).
Possible Side Effects
We were unable to find any noted side effects for taking this yeast infection supplement. As it is an all natural product with no added preservatives, artificial coloring or hormones, this was expected.
YeastClear is offered in a variety of packages, including a single bottle and 2, 4 and 6 bottle supply quantities. On its website, the regular list price for a single bottle is $49.95. However, huge discounts are available for multiple purchases. The 6 months supply is the best value with savings of over $220.
YeastClear comes with a strong 60-day money back guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with this product at any point during these 60 days following the purchase date, the manufacturer allows you to return any containers for a full refund – even if they are opened. All the customer is responsible for is the shipping cost to return the product. The generous return policy makes the multi-bottle packages that it offers a tempting deal, as you will be able to send them back at any point, during the stipulated period, if you decide you do not like them. We should also mention that the customer feedback and excellent customer reviews leave us in no doubt that this is an excellent product with huge benefits for dealing with yeast infections and their symptoms.
Compared to the other yeast infection products that we have reviewed, it seems that YeastClear is one of the best on the market and our #1 Choice. It contains key ingredients and probiotic strains – for providing a total care formula. YeastClear contains no additives, preservatives or synthetic ingredients, which is an added benefit. We loved the fact that it comes with a satisfaction money back guarantee. Furthermore, its rave customer reviews and testimonials confirmed what we already thought – this is a great product with many happy satisfied customers. If you are looking for a yeast infection supplement, YeastClear is probably the best value you will get for your money.Ken Everton reviewed on and gave it a rating of 5.
*The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the Editor. Results may vary from person to person and cannot be guaranteed.